Pages

greeting sentence

WELCOME TO MY PROFESSIONAL SKILL BLOGSPOT

Friday 27 June 2014

PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN




PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN


WHAT IS MY CURRENT STATE
What are my strengths?
Strength :
 I am a very friendly person, like to help others person, always smile to motivate myself and a good listener.
What are my weaknesses?
Weakness:
Keep my feeling alone, quit busy, talkative, easier to fall sick, think too much about certain things.
What are common feed backs (positive & negative) that received from others?
Feedback :
-suits to be a leader
-easy to be a reference
-not easy to temper
-softly
-difficult to understand
-keep the problem alone
What performance indicator can I notice?
Performance Indicator:
I am be a leader in class and be a vice president student preventative council.
I am also active in outdoor activities.



WHAT IS MY DESIRED STATE?
What do I hope to improve / achieve?
Desired state:
Achieving a good result in my degree course and have a happy family.
Why do I want to achieve that? What does it give me?
What do I want to:
I want to improve my English communication skill and my study in multimedia computing.
What are my short term goals?
Short term goals:
Managing my time and my life wisely.
What are my long term goals?
Long term goals:
Have a good career and happily with my own family in future.




HOW DO I GET THERE? WHAT IS NEEDED?
What must I improve / experience to achieve that desired state?
What is needed? :
Improving my English language in terms of grammar and vocabulary.
Build my interpersonal skill.
Be a role model to my siblings.

What are the possible resources to learn / experience, improve?
Resources :
Experience –involve in social activities in society
-          Be friend to others people without thinking obot their background.
-          Try to keep talking in English language with my lecturer and friends.



TIMELINE
When do I want or need to achieve to desired state?
Focus area:
Degree in multimedia computing
Timelines / date:
2013-2016
What is my schedule to work on these focus area?



No comments:

Post a Comment